strayamate

Oakley Beginner
G'day mates, just an Aussie passing through thought i'd say hello and thanks to all the legends that contribute to this forum.

Been lurking a few months ago ever since I laid my eyes on some Oaks, finally bit the bullet and made a purchase, decision of lens choice guided by the discussions from this beauty of a forum. Will post a snap of the frames in the correct thread accordingly of course.

Cheers all.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
G'day mates, just an Aussie passing through thought i'd say hello and thanks to all the legends that contribute to this forum.

Been lurking a few months ago ever since I laid my eyes on some Oaks, finally bit the bullet and made a purchase, decision of lens choice guided by the discussions from this beauty of a forum. Will post a snap of the frames in the correct thread accordingly of course.

Cheers all.
Welcome aboard!

StG

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Germany

Cheers all.
Welcome

New Threads