• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hopefully I'm doing this right. I'm new to forums but a veteran of the O

Bought up some of your pairs in the past. I really only have one specific pair I am looking for so if you have one or know where one can be found that would be awesome. Flyin Mater NSJ.
I have a pair of those. I believe I got them from total o back in the day. Along w a bunch of other stuff. Not sure I’d sell them though, they are in the not for sale, not to touch case.

Salting the wound. Nice. Hahaha. :cool-33:🤙
Here they are

FB676F24-BDA0-4111-BF20-1439CAD3EDF6.jpeg

I have these but no box. Wish I had the matching box but 🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 1038918
No matter how hard you look you'll never find a box for it because they didn't make them. That was the next step but something happened with Chevy and Jim that pissed him off and the deal vanished. They made 50 pairs that were going to go in 50 vettes. I can't remember the year but it was corvettes 50th anniversary and they made 50 special cars and each one was supposed to get one of the Juliet's in each glovebox. So when the deal fell through I guess he was pissed and told the people in the room you guys can have them just get them out of here. My guy got like 11 pairs of them cause there was only a few people in the room. There was 3 or 4 variations and he gave me one of each.

No matter how hard you look you'll never find a box for it because they didn't make them. That was the next step but something happened with Chevy and Jim that pissed him off and the deal vanished. They made 50 pairs that were going to go in 50 vettes. I can't remember the year but it was corvettes 50th anniversary and they made 50 special cars and each one was supposed to get one of the Juliet's in each glovebox. So when the deal fell through I guess he was pissed and told the people in the room you guys can have them just get them out of here. My guy got like 11 pairs of them cause there was only a few people in the room. There was 3 or 4 variations and he gave me one of each.
Nice to know. I always thought I was missing the box. I’ve had them for years. I have the matching Vette, that’s why I had to have them. Love them.

Back