• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

@Spenc can get you set up with some new rubber on that bad boy and a good toothbrush and polish will clean it up nicely and get that DNA off it! Selling like it is 🤔 $400
Spenc reached out to me. I plan to get both the leather and rubber black set. What polish would you folks recommend? Any metal polish? And I decided to just clean it up and keep it.

Spenc reached out to me. I plan to get both the leather and rubber black set. What polish would you folks recommend? Any metal polish? And I decided to just clean it up and keep it.
I would use a toothbrush and dawn dish soap dissolved in warm water. and clean it gently. I probably should not recommend a polish if you want it to look original when you are done but if you want to polish it shiney Flitz does the job for me.

I would use a toothbrush and dawn dish soap dissolved in warm water. and clean it gently. I probably should not recommend a polish if you want it to look original when you are done but if you want to polish it shiney Flitz does the job for me.
Pretty much sums it’s up. I like to use cape cod polishing rags they do a decent job cleaning them up a bit and adding a touch of shine.

Wife doesn’t use her 1st gen Jury watches and wants me to sell them.

Anyone have an idea of the approximate value of the honed gunmetal and polished sunburnt white? They are in great condition with all links

Wife doesn’t use her 1st gen Jury watches and wants me to sell them.

Anyone have an idea of the approximate value of the honed gunmetal and polished sunburnt white? They are in great condition with all links
Pictures might help get more response. Without seeing them, if they are worn but in good condition, $150 - $200 IMO

Pictures might help get more response. Without seeing them, if they are worn but in good condition, $150 - $200 IMO
Thanks for the response. Here is a pic of both. Also have the boxes although as we all know those things tend to get some wear on them over the years

AF8D4F8A-8BF4-4104-AAE0-43F464F99A6A.jpeg

Can anyone help me come up with a value for a Timebomb watch that’s in the box, works properly, but has a few scratches? Thanks!

View attachment 981532

View attachment 981533

View attachment 981534

View attachment 981535

View attachment 981536

View attachment 981537
Those are hard to find not beat to living hell so really it is in good condition even with the couple of scratches I can see... If I had it and was selling it I would want $600 minimum and try for $700. They can sell for more but that's a patience game and I like to get something sold fast rather than max.

Latest Posts

Back