• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to store your Oakley's when it's hot outside.

Well that't not smart. If someone breaks into your truck, they know where you live AND have your house keys lol...

If you keep your keys in your truck, and your registration is presumably in the glove box, then, someone will have your address and access to your home. I'd CCW something and keep my valuables on my person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that't not smart. If someone breaks into your truck, they know where you live AND have your house keys lol...

Aw, c'mon man, give me some credit....lol. Trucks kept in the garage inside a fenced yard (both locked) and my girls also work part time there.

0625172029.jpg
13495249_1126558740721219_729878023767968475_n.jpg

If you keep your keys in your truck, and your registration is presumably in the glove box, then, someone will have your address and access to your home. I'd CCW something and keep my valuables on my person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing you don't live in New Jersey. CCW permit isn't really an option that's easily obtainable here, unless your a LEO or a criminal.

How do you guys store your Oakley's for example inside a hot car if you can't take them with you? I've heard others say the iridium coating can bubble or peel if they are in a hot car too long. Especially people in areas like Florida, @QLR1. Thanks.

I'm in FL and have left several pairs in my car at times. I've never had a lense bubbling issue from it but I keep my lenses extremely clean at all times, always carrying a microfiber cloth with me. The only problem I've encountered is the rubbers on a pair of half jacket 1.0's got a little gooey and sweaty from the humidity I assume.

I'm in FL and have left several pairs in my car at times. I've never had a lense bubbling issue from it but I keep my lenses extremely clean at all times, always carrying a microfiber cloth with me. The only problem I've encountered is the rubbers on a pair of half jacket 1.0's got a little gooey and sweaty from the humidity I assume.
I thought getting gooey was the job of the rubbers.........

Back