• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need your HELP! OAKLEY COMMUNITY TO BAND TOGETHER - Let's make this happen!

MOGA-MakingOakleysGreatAg

Oakley Enthusiast
Team Oakley,

I write this post because this is really something that I really need to get out there. This forum has inspired me to be like most of you. Passionate, inquisitive, and determined to have the better pair or collection.

I read alot of your posts on many different forums day in and day out, and it still hasn't bothered me of all the site errors or blank white screens with the many many pop-up ads I receive. I have put in many hours and researched things I never knew about Oakley and the one thing that intrigued me the MOST, is the passion that most if not all of you as owners have for your gear whether it's new or old. I've endured and enjoyed noticing this for 2 weeks and I wanted to say you all have inspired me even though some shots were fired. There have been many funny comments and some that were not so funny. Memes and words I have never seen or heard of and you know who you are. I wanted to post and let this fine community know that there are still good people out there.

Now here is the good part:

I went traveling several months ago and I so happened to find a pair of X-Metal polished sunglasses and I know 1000% that whoever lost them is feeling the pain of losing such a nice pair of sunglasses. Yes they are the ones I have posted in my intro and what I would like to do is find the actual owner and return them. Now these are not fake. I have verified and these are the real deal. I have lost nice things in the past and those items were never returned to me but I moved on. I don’t want others to feel how I did. So what I'd like to do is gather this Community since I know how tight you/we all are and reach out to others who may know someone who have lost this pair. I would like a timeframe, location, as well as what contents were in the X-Metal case at the time they were lost. I will gladly return them to you.

I know some here would rather keep them but I'm the one that feels that if I don't work for them or barter or save for them, I just don't feel good about it. I still remember cutting yards just to get my first pair so I know what it feels like to work for something and honorably own it. So do me a favor Team, find the guy and have him reach out to me. Thanks.

MOGA

MakingOakleysGreatAgain!

Last edited:
My lost pair were not polished. I honestly can’t think of how I would have misplaced them but were likely stolen.

Good on you though!

I may have lost a pair.....

tmp.gif

But seriously. I've never 'lost' a pair. But have had a few stolen. 🤙

Back