• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How would you value this custom?

Spc369

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
uk
This Pitboss was bought a few years ago as a bundle ,the guy had it customised by Wavecloud. I dont know what frame it was before or if the lenses are custom cut are aftermarket and apart from one chip near the icon their in vgc.
Elite box with cardboard outer, soft pouch and vault with no foam.
A member saw the old post and has offered to buy but as they came in a bundle years ago ive no idea. What would be a very fair forum price for the buyer so im not overestimating. Not sure wether customs add value or lose it.
🙏🏼😎

IMG_1135.jpeg

IMG_1136.jpeg

IMG_1137.jpeg

IMG_1142.jpeg

IMG_1141.jpeg

That’s surely a Fallout replica/homage. Very nice. Sure is a hard call on the price. If I’m not mistake. Isn’t that the Fallout micro-fiber bag?

As to add or subtraction of value that’s likely in the eye of the purchaser. I’d take a whack at this if if was for open sale as I’m a sucker for rust buckets….and Fallout.

Don’t envy you putting a price on it though. Just not sure myself.

🪖👍

That’s surely a Fallout replica/homage. Very nice. Sure is a hard call on the price. If I’m not mistake. Isn’t that the Fallout micro-fiber bag?

As to add or subtraction of value that’s likely in the eye of the purchaser. I’d take a whack at this if if was for open sale as I’m a sucker for rust buckets….and Fallout.

Don’t envy you putting a price on it though. Just not sure myself.

🪖👍
Thankyou guys, yeah i bought it off a random guy selling a bundle and just called it rust decay custom. Had no idea it its fallout related or anything. Other than the guy said wavecloud did it,i know nothing 😀

@soundmediasystems spotted an old picture of it and we’re in pm. With a house move coming up im inclined to sell off some items this year, while keeping my current x-metals 😃.
Ill keep researching, see if i can find another and get a price on it. 👍🏻

Thankyou guys, yeah i bought it off a random guy selling a bundle and just called it rust decay custom. Had no idea it its fallout related or anything. Other than the guy said wavecloud did it,i know nothing 😀

@soundmediasystems spotted an old picture of it and we’re in pm. With a house move coming up im inclined to sell off some items this year, while keeping my current x-metals 😃.
Ill keep researching, see if i can find another and get a price on it. 👍🏻
The rust decay frames aren’t connected to the Fallout video game franchise. Fall Out is just the name of the collection.

Latest Posts

Back