• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero soft vault or square O case.

J_love81

Oakley Enthusiast
Indiana
Hey guys, I am currently in search of an Infinite Hero Square O or IH soft vault case and have been coming up short on my Google search, Amazon, eBay, etc. I used to own one of the Square O cases but lost it with a pair of Half Jackets inside about 4-5 years ago. I was really pissed at myself for losing such a rare case and frames. I do own one of the IH microbags and still have the original box my IH case came in to this day. I doubt I'll ever find another hard case as I think Oakley has discontinued them but any help would be appreciated.

888392153418.jpg

Hey guys, I am currently in search of an Infinite Hero Square O or IH soft vault case and have been coming up short on my Google search, Amazon, eBay, etc. I used to own one of the Square O cases but lost it with a pair of Half Jackets inside about 4-5 years ago. I was really pissed at myself for losing such a rare case and frames. I do own one of the IH microbags and still have the original box my IH case came in to this day. I doubt I'll ever find another hard case as I think Oakley has discontinued them but any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 837430
Have you checked your local vault?

Not sure when I'm getting to the Philadelphia Premium Outlets Vault, but I'll keep an eye out if they have any. If they do, I'll pick one up for you (and probably one or two for my IH Frogs) and will let you know.

You get one of these yet? Cause my vault has a bunch.

Edit: I just bought them since I’m here already. If anyone wants one, let me know.

Last edited: