• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Ichiro

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are beautiful @Japanese Jellyfish. You are always coming up with top shelf, quality sunnies.
GLWS.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I can reroute via the UK sir😁
Reroute through me, I will get this to the buyer:vinsent:

Username Hidden said:
It’s not that messed up. Been getting all my goodies from over seas, no problems!
No delays? Nothing stuck in customs?

Username Hidden said:
I have some things from Japan and UK that I've been waiting on for weeks...no overseas for me right now.

Username Hidden said:
I have some things from Japan and UK that I've been waiting on for weeks...no overseas for me right now.
That’s what I thought.

Username Hidden said:
No delays, nothing stuck in customs. Though I sent my wife a care package to Czech and it has not arrived, been 30 days now. Everything else over the pond or to here. No issues.

Beautiful piece sir

Trump is available to play middle man if you want to reach out to him...

free bump for probably one of the top 2 or 3 cleanest and sexiest XMetal for sale this year 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Username Hidden said:
Reroute through me, I will get this to the buyer:vinsent:
I'm UK based and Shipping to and from the US is a mess at the moment, I've shipped 2 XX to US and they have been stuck going knowhere for a month and @Chris A Hardaway has sent 2 set's of lenses to me and they haven't moved since the May 2nd & 7th... When they'll arrive is anyone's guess, I'm at the point of not buying or selling to the US until things catch up

Username Hidden said:
I'm UK based and Shipping to and from the US is a mess at the moment, I've shipped 2 XX to US and they have been stuck going knowhere for a month and @Chris A Hardaway has sent 2 set's of lenses to me and they haven't moved since the May 2nd & 7th... When they'll arrive is anyone's guess, I'm at the point of not buying or selling to the US until things catch up
UPDATE: Just checked on tracking and things are moving again, hopefully that's the end of the hold up 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.