• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LambertDad1976’s Turbines collection

Sold but not forgotten honorable mentions🤣😂
D09FA1C4-701A-46DA-BAD0-F915639A48EC.jpeg
5BDF1999-8877-48E7-B62E-C7DFC38CA204.jpeg

Looks like you need an OG square O turbine though.

Actually I still have 2pair that are original from 2015 or 2016! Gloss black with chrome icons and lenses and black ink with blue ear socks and sapphire lenses.
image.jpg

I started my collecting in 2015, until then I never had more than a pair or 2 at a time, mostly because I was a young husband and father, but that spring I got a pair of “new valves” off eBay. Few pairs later I got the gascans ( got ripped off twice) and then obsessed with fuel cells for a couple years. I still have about 20 fuel cell in my collection. The turbines were relatively new and got a pair and loved that I didn’t need a heat gun to remove the icons🤣 rest is history!

I started my collecting in 2015, until then I never had more than a pair or 2 at a time, mostly because I was a young husband and father, but that spring I got a pair of “new valves” off eBay. Few pairs later I got the gascans ( got ripped off twice) and then obsessed with fuel cells for a couple years. I still have about 20 fuel cell in my collection. The turbines were relatively new and got a pair and loved that I didn’t need a heat gun to remove the icons🤣 rest is history!
Post the Fuel Cell collection here too😉

Back