• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegar Earsock & Nose Bomb Quality

PWG

Oakley Enthusiast
To the experts out there... What's the quality of these after market parts? How do they compare to the original Oakley replacement parts? I'm tired of seeing genuine parts go for $35+ for one set of earsocks for XS. However, if the quality is much better, I'd rather pay that than put crappy rubbers on my awesome frames.

Thank you in advance for any feedback!

P.S. Oakley HQ gave me two sets of Juliet earsocks, however, as I was leaving I realized they were the brown/root beer color. I'll need to go back to see if they have any black ones. They don't have any XS ear socks at all. PM me if you want to trade black for these brown, whether Juliet or XS.

I just received my Linegear nose pads for my Juliet and I think they're decent quality. They feel just as comfortable as the original ones. Although I did notice that if I used one original and one Linegear that it did not feel right.

Thanks for the feedback. Didn't feel right in terms of one being a slightly different size, or the material feeling different?

Thanks for the feedback. Didn't feel right in terms of one being a slightly different size, or the material feeling different?
Different in size. Granted the original piece has been there since I first bought it many years ago. There is also a slight texture difference when you feel both of them.

LG rubbers are made of silicone, so they do differ from OEM. Actually should last longer. Though different, I've found them to be suitable replacements, and they're the best aftermarket option out there. Sometimes have a little excess flashing.

Thanks! What's "flashing"? You mean being flashy with the other colors they offer?

Thanks! What's "flashing"? You mean being flashy with the other colors they offer?
Kronin can correct me if im wrong, but I believe he is talking about just extra material on certain areas. Think of it as not a clean cut.