• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Looking for 1 Metal Clip for Mega Tower 3.0 Light

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Hi OF,

I recently purchased my first Oakley Cabinet, and got a Mega Tower 3.0, overall it was in pretty good shape. The bottom 2 lights were burned out, so I replaced those fluorescent lights(all good now!), and all 4 of the top lights are working, as well as the fluorescent light at the top. The only thing I'm really missing is a metal clip that holds the 4 lights in place at the top of the cabinet. I've inserted an image of the clip I'm describing below. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to sell, or know where I can obtain one? Also if someone might also know where to get a Cam lock that fits the bottom door I would appreciate any help there also, as I have the original one, but no key, and its something like 50 bucks for a locksmith to re-key it, where as finding a new one might be like 10-15 dollars. Ive ordered some locks from amazon, should be here in a couple of days, just not sure they will work out. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide!

View attachment 1134827

-Kurto

1714001471844.png

Some people reacted to this post.
Searching now and found these. Not sure if they're the same diameter as the one you need. 3d printed might be an option as well. They seem to be referred to as "fixing buckles"

I just got these off Amazon to fix mine up and they fit perfectly.

IMG_5190.png

Thank you both for your suggestions! I have ordered the amazon ones given that Badger has verified that they work! One step closer to a complete cabinet now, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back