• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for a 35th Black/Gold Serialized Frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Did anyone buy more than 1 frogs 35th Black/Gold Serialized on the black friday week event, and would like to sell it to an Oakley friend?
"Frogskins™ 35th Anniversary Limited Edition $91.50 SOLD OUT" It was too late for me and it is sold out now.

Some people reacted to this post.
Could be a website error. Not sure. They sold some extra stock that were not serialized a while back and people were pissed.

Username Hidden said:
Could be a website error. Not sure. They sold some extra stock that were not serialized a while back and people were pissed.
Hi, I know that, but they had some serialized in storage and they made it available 2 weeks ago, but they are gone again :(

Username Hidden said:
Hi, I know that, but they had some serialized in storage and they made it available 2 weeks ago, but they are gone again :(
That’s what the website has said before (that they were serialized) until people got them and they weren’t. I hope you find a pair though:)

Username Hidden said:
That’s what the website has said before (that they were serialized) until people got them and they weren’t. I hope you find a pair though:)
Thank you bro, I'm sure I'll find one someday :)

If you have a US shipping address and a decent offer, I may consider letting one go. PM me if you have the above.

Username Hidden said:
If you have a US shipping address and a decent offer, I may consider letting one go. PM me if you have the above.
Well ****, I gave up and just bought a non serialized pair.

Username Hidden said:
I'm in Chile :(

Username Hidden said:
Well ****, I gave up and just bought a non serialized pair.
I’ll trade you mine for your Romeos 😘