• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for a Oakley minute watch clasp piece

JRD1010

Oakley Beginner
Hey boys,

This is probably a long shot but I’m looking for a clasp or a way to fix mine. It was my cousins watch and it’s the only thing we saved after his car accident. I’ve seen some on ebay but they knock offs. Any helps would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Cheers!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey boys,

This is probably a long shot but I’m looking for a clasp or a way to fix mine. It was my cousins watch and it’s the only thing we saved after his car accident. I’ve seen some on ebay but they knock offs. Any helps would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Cheers!

View attachment 1136259View attachment 1136260View attachment 1136261
The ones on eBay from Brazil are knockoffs and real ones are gonna be a dime but you have a copper there along with the attachment of your brother so putting $250-$300 might not be unreasonable to keep it going and wearable. I would not spend much beyond that. I know sometimes @zwc0442 runs across a clasp or two in his trade... might see what he says...

You are in a good place to find your replacement part for your watch, I got a similar problem with my MM, well… my hunt was a crown…

After almost 1 year, I found the crown and my watch is wearable again

Good luck

Latest Posts

Back