• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost my favorite pair, Romeo 1 XM/BI ..... but

X-Metal Beast

Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Lost my favorite Oakley pair, Romeo XM/BI, at a mall in Romania. Didn't notice until the next morning when I was leaving for a meeting and they were nowhere to be found. I was so pissed off, but couldn't do anything about it since I had to work all day, meetings, etc. Finally at 7PM I took the subway to the mall, which is like 20min from the ctr of Bucharest, went to the store (like a Target), where I thought I left them, and BAMMMMM, they were right there in plain view, on the same counter where I last saw them, like 20 feet from the entrance/exit of the store, inside the like new XL X-Metal soft vault. I told the lady those were mine, and she asked for proof, so before she opened the case, I showed her a bunch of pictures of me wearing them.

Soooo stoked that I got them back

20230212_084856.jpg20230212_085039.jpg

Lost my favorite Oakley pair, Romeo XM/BI, at a mall in Romania. Didn't notice until the next morning when I was leaving for a meeting and they were nowhere to be found. I was so pissed off, but couldn't do anything about it since I had to work all day, meetings, etc. Finally at 7PM I took the subway to the mall, which is like 20min from the ctr of Bucharest, went to the store (like a Target), where I thought I left them, and BAMMMMM, they were right there in plain view, on the same counter where I last saw them, like 20 feet from the entrance/exit of the store, inside the like new XL X-Metal soft vault. I told the lady those were mine, and she asked for proof, so before she opened the case, I showed her a bunch of pictures of me wearing them.

Soooo stoked that I got them back

View attachment 1032045View attachment 1032046
You still haven’t told us how you escaped jail Mr. Tate!😂

Left mine on a bus, in a Soft Vault. When I realised, I rushed back to the final stop(where I alight), to find the driver was still there. I asked him whether he had seen the Case, to which he replied "you mean this!" A close call.

Back