• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mars Ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale is a Mars Ruby (custom cut). I love my ruby's but I have to sell these to fund a different pair. See details below.

Frame is mint. Recently refinished and tuned up by the x-man. I've worn it twice since the tuneup. The x-man added a nice touch to the c-clips. They have been refinished to match the x metal finish instead of silver

Lenses are new custom cut by chris hardway with correct base curve. There is a nice small purple hue in the middle. I've tried to capture it in a couple of the pictures

Rubbers in the pictures are old (not sure if OEM) but I will include new red OEM socks and nosebombs. Temple shocks currently in the Mars have already been replaced and are new OEM TS 25. The new socks that I include will both be "CE" socks instead of one CE an one Made In America.

Serial #M006741. No box and it will come with a microfiber bag.

Feel free to ask any questions. US Shipped $600

mars ruby.jpg
mars ruby 2.jpeg
mars 1.jpg
mars 3.jpg
mars 10.jpg
mars 12.jpg
mars 5.jpg
mars 6.jpg
mars 11.jpg

D346EED0-86D1-4FB1-B284-0FFF2956CA06.jpeg
C7F70F94-132E-4CB8-AAA1-32360FBA0DCA.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Damn those are nice.

Wow.

Love the outdoor pics.. rubieess 🤩

Username Hidden said:
Username Hidden said:
For sale is a Mars Ruby (custom cut). I love my ruby's but I have to sell these to fund a different pair. See details below.

Frame is mint. Recently refinished and tuned up by the x-man. I've worn it twice since the tuneup. The x-man added a nice touch to the c-clips. They have been refinished to match the x metal finish instead of silver

Lenses are new custom cut by chris hardway with correct base curve. There is a nice small purple hue in the middle. I've tried to capture it in a couple of the pictures

Rubbers in the pictures are old (not sure if OEM) but I will include new red OEM socks and nosebombs. Temple shocks currently in the Mars have already been replaced and are new OEM TS 25. The new socks that I include will both be "CE" socks instead of one CE an one Made In America.

Serial #M006741. No box and it will come with a microfiber bag.

Feel free to ask any questions. US Shipped $615

View attachment 671093View attachment 671094View attachment 671112View attachment 671113View attachment 671116View attachment 671117View attachment 671118View attachment 671119View attachment 671120
Definitely want these out of my price range and looking at a couple other frames...

Still available. Added some pictures looking through the lenses.

Damn nice, looks like there’s some fire in those rubies, with some subtle violet undertones.

Price drop to $600

Killer deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.