• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Medusa Goggles LNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
very very cool piece and OP is an awesome guy and seller to deal with.. Love that its complete with tags and box... would go perfectly with someone who has Medusa helmet set complete with box
Thanks bro. Tempted to keep it just to display the box since none of my OTTs have boxes.

Open to offers peeps. Don't be scurred.....

@alol it's no different than having 2-3 pairs you display only and don't wear. Most everyone on this thread have 10-50 times more than the ask price of this locked away in a cabinet. Most of which haven't been worn

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Imho an expensive pointless indulgence but its your Money & up to you how you spend it. Personally i'd rather spend it on O stuff that you can actually wear and still be taken seriously.
Made in China says it all.
Dude! This isn’t a debate thread, it’s a FS thread. Have some respect.

Username Hidden said:
Imho an expensive pointless indulgence but its your Money & up to you how you spend it. Personally i'd rather spend it on O stuff that you can actually wear and still be taken seriously.
Made in China says it all.
Just when I thought you were turning over a new leaf...

And here I go dumping in another thread like a hero. Facepalm.

We get it, you don't like it. Yay. It is ok to be quiet and scroll. It's ok not to click on a link that doesn't interest you.

As usual Q is the voice of reason
one day he will be on a mountain where we will walk and climb for miles,just to hear his opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back