• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

mega tower 3.1?

So laying it flat in a couple pieces inside a station wagon is thesible then? As that's another thing, I rather not have to barrow someone's truck if I don't need to...

Man come on, the single wides aren’t that big. Look what I was able to comfortably haul one home in... without disassembling it.
b4008aba806b37c5bd8a1158d13c66f0.jpg

It's a completely different seller, who's further away too. They informed me they already had a 350 offer on it, but passed it up... last week they proposed it to me for 335. Which my guess is their other offer fell through, gonna give it another month (its been posted for 1 month already) an see if he'll take the 100.

Offer him $150 or walk away unless you WANT to spend more than that. They all like to brag about “how much they go for” but if they went for that it would have been sold already. There is always a cheaper and better one out there you just have to be ready with your truck to haul it away.

Awaiting to hear about a time to go see it, as its at his storage locker....
He'd updated to say, he complete removed the bottom lock so it's just hole now.

Where are you located?

I'm in CT, which unfortunately narrows down my selection significantly. If Florida was closer I'd go there, the difference in pricing of similarly sized cases is crazy. For example...

Awaiting to hear about a time to go see it, as its at his storage locker....
He'd updated to say, he complete removed the bottom lock so it's just hole now.

I'm in CT, which unfortunately narrows down my selection significantly. If Florida was closer I'd go there, the difference in pricing of similarly sized cases is crazy. For example...

View attachment 616014

Top one is a decent price.