• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2023 season thread

Tom.

Europe
here we go.............................................

FmNDrMVWAAAJwtr?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

-
😵‍💫🤔

Houston Against All Yall

Bring it
it's strange to see this Carlos Correa saga........ and strange to see him in another uniform than an Astros one!

he has had that plate in his leg for 8 years, weird that they think it can't last another 8.

As you can see, there is no longer an team logo patch on the sleeve on Bregman's jersey, it's now on the other sleeve!

These MLB ads are on different sleeves depending on if the player is a leftie or righty!
Can you believe this shit?

Gonna look ridiculous in a game setting.

Nevermind if you are buying a authentic jersey, which is the "correct" sleeve for the patch now!!?

You can compare to a pair of Oakley's ......... imagine if suddenly there was only one Oakley icon on the ear stem, on the other ear stem there now is an ad for a completely different company! bullshit

-
a-diamondbacks-jersey-ad-avnet-sportslogosnet-feat.jpg

FonoRGUWYAAQsQg?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

I’m just getting the popcorn out for the RSN (region sports network) saga. Diamond Sports Group, which owns the Bally Sports channels with Sinclair, is about to declare bankruptcy. 19 MLB teams are on a Bally channel and virtually no pay tv operator besides the local cable company and DirecTV carries them. Lots of people are over high fees and blackouts.

And then you have the AT&T sports nets…. Warner Brothers sent teams their notice… they’re done.

I think NBC Sportsnet is almost done too.

So, what will MLB do?

I’m just getting the popcorn out for the RSN (region sports network) saga. Diamond Sports Group, which owns the Bally Sports channels with Sinclair, is about to declare bankruptcy. 19 MLB teams are on a Bally channel and virtually no pay tv operator besides the local cable company and DirecTV carries them. Lots of people are over high fees and blackouts.

And then you have the AT&T sports nets…. Warner Brothers sent teams their notice… they’re done.

I think NBC Sportsnet is almost done too.

So, what will MLB do?
agree, looks like a mess.

talking about mess, what about that pitch clock, i thought it sounded good, but games should be relaxing to watch and not feel rushed.
and games can now end on those weird new calls.... imagining it happing in the World Series!
-
batter not ready... WTF??

this youtube comment sums it up perfectly

This rule was put in place to placate those who have no clue what baseball is all about. I'm so disappointed and may not even watch this season. My favorite type of game is a pitchers dual where you're on the edge of your seat the whole time waiting for the " who will break through" moment. These people hell bent on ruining Americas pastime just want to have it played like easy mode on the Xbox. The thing that bores me to tears about basketball is all the damn scoring. Baseball is unique in that it is fundamentally a defensive game. The only sport where the defense has control of the ball it stands to reason

-

Last edited:
Lets go Phils!!!!!!

I will say, I am on the fence with the pitch clock/batter ready clock. I like the idea, but seeing games end because of it sucks. They may need to have them but allow a little more time? Did seem a little rushed with the games I've seen so far.

Back