• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Corridor

haha, I wonder if we even got any, or if we did it will be very few

That doesn't mean your theory isn't correct (especially as I don't think they are THAT bad, seen worse MVPs)

The current management seems clueless. I think that’s why they have had so many collaborations this year. They seem to have no ideas on their own so they source them out for other companies to be creative.
It sure seems like it. They could do so much more!

Ordered them against my better judgement... I am still not getting the emails like I used to. I think they DO come to my work email but it gets flagged and I do not get to see it.

I have not had MVP emails for a long time. Complained to Oakley UK a while back and nothing came of it. Missed out on MVP's recently so contacted them and actually got some replies saying they'd look into it. In the meantime I signed up to the US site with my other email address.

I only knew about this MVP release because I happened to check that email this afternoon, by which time the UK site had sold out of this latest release.

Have emailed Oakley back to ask why I get no emails on my UK account

Annoyingly (because I’ve now placed an order in US) a day later the U.K. site now has them for sale whereas yesterday it said they were sold out. Never seen that before as previous launches would have a ‘page not found’ come up if you used the link too early. That’s going to make it tricky in the future whether to wait and see if that displays again running he risk it may actually have sold out

Still no email from U.K. though and they’re available if you know how to find the page

Back