• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Re:Subzero

The customer service rep I got had no explanation for the 2nd promo. Couldn't answer if they made another batch or the original 500 didn't sell through, so released the left overs as a new promo, etc. Considering the MVP Encoder Strike is still available, I am betting it's the leftovers from the original December promo.
I have to agree. These things were up for sale till at least March when I saw them last. Kinda seems like they just sent out an email with a link to the existing product and stated how many were left over....

I have to agree. These things were up for sale till at least March when I saw them last. Kinda seems like they just sent out an email with a link to the existing product and stated how many were left over....
The corridor is too. MVP's have been kind of slow movers, it seems. My MVP clifdens came from the oakley vault of all places.

Except the damn split shots which I tried to order and the payment just wouldn't go through and then they were gone a day later, never to reappear. The only MVPs I don't have

So do you think this is another 200 frames above the original 500? Or did they only sell 300 of the original run and this is the leftovers? I love the look of prizm snow sapphire.

Welp, got em in- definitely the ones from december. Which means they're back in the box....and I'll probably forget I own them. They look super sweet but they're NOT the vibe i'm on right now.

Too bad. It seems a bit disingenuous to release these again like this.

Since were a few days into MVP days and haven't seen a new MVP frame it makes me wonder if they forgot to do a new one and just pushed this one back out again...

UK website doesn't even have mention of MVP days so makes me wonder if there'll be a release this time. You'd think it would be worldwide