• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Extremely Humble Collection

Also, here is the completed Racing Jacket logo... POP cards anyone?

Racing Jacket.jpg

I'm still making tweaks and changes to my display... and adding a few pairs here and there.

Thanks to @Beardo0628, @Bonz-1, and Rosina at Fuse Lenses, we brought this sad old A-Wire back to life. Brad gave it a new finish with Matte Copper Cerekote, and Rosina made a custom pair of Fuse Chrome (non-polarized, my fave) for them. Now they will live out their golden years with the Royal treatment. My A-Wires fit 5-high in my Mega Tower thanks to @qtrain23!

2024AWireCroppedMedium.jpg

I was excited to add a fully refurbished MJ Mars to my Mars/Crater collection. M*007071 fits right in with the rest of these beauties. I'm 99% sure they were redone by @Larry with fresh leather, and Linegear Matte Black lenses... one of my new favorites. I admit I didn't give them a chance at first, but now I am 100% on board with them.

But where to put them?

I didn't think it was possible to fit Mars 5-high in a Mega Tower, but @qtrain23 made it possible with a little engineering and innovation. By staggering the glasses a little, and tweaking angles, this stand fits in my display, and gives me instant access to all 5 pairs... I am impressed!

2024MarsCroppedMedium.jpg

I have several more interesting updates coming soon, including a custom Splice, some older O-Matter additions, and special-order lenses. Keep an eye on this thread... cool stuff still to come!

I've been very busy making changes to my collection and how I display them. Here are some of my latest revisions.

Here is my family of Jawbones (6) and New Racing Jackets.

2024JawboneRacingJacketMedium.jpg

Splice, including my newest @zwc0442 custom "Platinum 24K"... modeled after the 24K Plate.

2024SpliceMedium.jpg

Last but not least, my Juliets, newest being Carbon Ice (middle), spruced up by @zwc0442. I also added LG Matte Black lenses to the Matte Copper Cerakote Juliet (top).

2024JulietMedium.jpg

Back