• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Extremely Humble Collection

I was a lot of fun while I had it... but I was to afraid of driving it. Every parking lot I drove into would scrape the under the front end of the car. I replaced the plastic parts under the nose of the car 3 times LOL. Other than that, it was a tough car.

I was a lot of fun while I had it... but I was to afraid of driving it. Every parking lot I drove into would scrape the under the front end of the car. I replaced the plastic parts under the nose of the car 3 times LOL. Other than that, it was a tough car.
Did you replace it with anything else?

Did you replace it with anything else?
No... I got tired of the roads where I live. You basically need a truck or SUV to reliably get around, unless you're okay with occasional blowouts, bent rims, and alignments. I just got a 2021 Grand Cherokee and I love it.

Penthouse Level :cool:

My X-Metals are a work in progress, as I have 3 more pairs in the works... yes, 2 Mars and an XX... Boom!

Here's what I have now. I have the space and stand parts to add 1 Mars and 1 XX on this shelf, to make a "complete" set, but I may just put some on the next shelf down.

xmetalsincasesmall.jpg
coinsincasesmall.jpg

Here are some fancier pics of my X-Metals.

xsquaredhalfxwithxmetallogosmall.jpg
xsquaredhalfxwithcoinssmall.jpg
romeo2pennywithxmetallogosmall.jpg
romeo2pennywithcoinssmall.jpg
romeojulietwithxmetallogosmall.jpg
romeojulietwithcoinssmall.jpg

Back