• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First X Squared

Congrats. My only X-Squared is also a polished carbon. I put Torch Iridium Polarized in them and love them:)
Thanks @Inkkoonce , so that means that we are brothers in this frame also, 1st whith the XX 24k and now this one, you have good taste on X Metals my Viking Brother :D

That is a good choice in lenses i love the Torch Iridium Polarized, i have a Holbrook Metal whith them and i like them very much

If i change the lenses on my frame it will be the Torch or Prizm Road or if i go Green i will like to find Emerald Polarized or Prizm Maritime

If you can please share a picture of your X Squared whith the TIP lenses to see what they look like

Last edited:
Thanks @Inkkoonce , so that means that we are brothers in this frame also, 1st whith the XX 24k and now this one, you have good taste on X Metals my Viking Brother :D

That is a good choice in lenses i love the Torch Iridium Polarized, i have a Holbrook Metal whith them and i like them very much

If i change the lenses on my frame it will be the Torch or Prizm Road or if i go Green i will like to find Emerald Polarized or Prizm Maritime

If you can please share a picture of your X Squared whith the TIP lenses to see what they look like
Yes my brother. We also have the JFL aluminum brush ice lenses. Although mine is pretty tight on my head. Only wore them for 5 mins so hopefully they widen out.
Here is a picture of my XS with Torch:)
A10BD052-AEB0-4261-BFF0-407D8FDE8C9C.jpeg
452200CE-662E-4993-835A-6A399428F8A4.jpeg

Yes my brother. We also have the JFL aluminum brush ice lenses. Although mine is pretty tight on my head. Only wore them for 5 mins so hopefully they widen out.
Here is a picture of my XS with Torch:)View attachment 839613View attachment 839614
Thanks for the pictures @Inkkoonce those look 😍 and yes i now remember that you also have a JFL frame like mine, give them time they are a nice frame and hard to find