• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found my turn to find one now..

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

20200905_231649.jpg

I was offered the opportunity last year to get a couple but passed foolishly. However I'm on the hunt now..

Please reach out if you found one and are willing to part with it.. i have cash or well tons of other pairs to trade. Non frogz too..

Some people reacted to this post.
@Steven Goldberg had at least one , unsure if he still does though. Worth a mention.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
@Steven Goldberg had at least one , unsure if he still does though. Worth a mention.

I do. It’s my wife’s though and she won’t sell.

Username Hidden said:
I do. It’s my wife’s though and she won’t sell.

What is it?

Username Hidden said:
pink frogskin prototype

Simple enough...I thought it would have a fancy name like “tater”. lol

Username Hidden said:
He got the ones I turned away last year. Was going through some stuff with the ex... a massive disaster of a divorce. Now that I've got a new lady. A better one. Id like to find her another pink frame. I can definitely paint one or cerakote one but id rathrr find the exact ones I rejected. Sucks. Its why I don't turn anything like that away anymore..

Username Hidden said:
Simple enough...I thought it would have a fancy name like “tater”. lol
Andrew petterson frogs are the beyond best of the best for frogskins collectors. This one is just a simple mess around frame that im sure someone like Evan was just painting at HQ.. to be honest my exact comment to the seller that offered them to me was. "I'm gonna pass bro. I think those are actually coming out next year with a few other neon colours". I was wrong of course. It's not the end of the world if I don't find one but in case someone has an extra they aren't using perhaps a good deal for both can be struck.

In my opinion this one here is the craziest prototype. I have 2 different ones.. they are iridium coated. The same coating as whats on fire lenses.. i have this a and a white frame.. best ever..

20200906_081259.jpg
20200906_081252.jpg
20200906_081244.jpg
20200906_081234.jpg

I also did paint this frame a couple years back but there is nothing like OEM.

20200906_081354.jpg

Last edited:
Those iridium coated are sick!

Wow, looks like the back of a Samsung Galaxy note 10+. The iridescent effect is pretty psychedelic

Username Hidden said:
Wow, looks like the back of a Samsung Galaxy note 10+. The iridescent effect is pretty psychedelic
Perfect for those all night acid trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.