• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X-metal Juliet (1999) customized by the infamous PlaceholderUK

I just looked back at the chat I had with him on Facebook messenger. I was so naive, genuinely embarrassed at myself. 👀

Don’t beat yourself up, pal.

We have all been blinded by the Oakley light at some point or another.

Least there is a Community of decent dudes here that will see you right.

Just need to navigate the choppy waters to get to the promised land.

I actualy also got lenses from him but after telling him they are way to loose he sent me new ones free of charge and they worked good. But based on the experience with the first ones I mever bought anything else from him. This also happened to me with fuse lenses for jupiter factory lite, the first pair of lenses was to small, they sent me second pair the issue was still there, they sent me a third pair and the problem was still there, after the third they sent my money back and even though another lenses for jupiter squared fit well i never got anything from them again.

So, this is what they used to look like. Is this what's considered the bone finish? It had a slight shine to it, not a complete gray matte finish.

I'm thinking of attempting to have them refinished again to look like they used to. What would be recommended?

20170704_121804.jpg

20170704_121942.jpg

20170704_122436.jpg

20170704_121736.jpg

20170707_110522.jpg

Latest Posts

Back