• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey guys and gals. Long time lurker in the shadows that finally crawled out of my cave.

I bought these oakleys a looooong time ago from a gentleman on ebay that said he worked for oakley, and they were a special edition, or something to that effect.

I was trying to figure out exactly what they were. I'm pretty sure they are straight jackets, but I've only seen the silver with blue flames version, and not these. Hopefully they aren't some ancient knockoff from 10-12 years ago.

Also, if I remember correctly.. they came with a soft black cloth bag with an oakley tag on in. I have no clue where that is though.

Mostly, I'm just trying to figure out what they are, if they are worth getting (or even possible now) new lenses / ear socks, or if I'm better off just retiring them and grabbing some pb2's, monster dogs, or pitbulls since I have a big dumb head :D

Thanks in advance! These forums rock :)

View attachment 661998

View attachment 661999

View attachment 662000

View attachment 662002

View attachment 662003

View attachment 662004
Stay away from monster dogs they are the worst frame ever

Hey guys and gals. Long time lurker in the shadows that finally crawled out of my cave.

I bought these oakleys a looooong time ago from a gentleman on ebay that said he worked for oakley, and they were a special edition, or something to that effect.

I was trying to figure out exactly what they were. I'm pretty sure they are straight jackets, but I've only seen the silver with blue flames version, and not these. Hopefully they aren't some ancient knockoff from 10-12 years ago.

Also, if I remember correctly.. they came with a soft black cloth bag with an oakley tag on in. I have no clue where that is though.

Mostly, I'm just trying to figure out what they are, if they are worth getting (or even possible now) new lenses / ear socks, or if I'm better off just retiring them and grabbing some pb2's, monster dogs, or pitbulls since I have a big dumb head :D

View attachment 661998

View attachment 661999

View attachment 662000

View attachment 662002

View attachment 662003

View attachment 662004
Those are straight jackets and look legit and jk about monster dogs they are an awesome frame with to many competitors already!

View attachment 661998

View attachment 661999

View attachment 662000

View attachment 662002

View attachment 662003

View attachment 662004

Legit and it is a special release, I have one and so do a couple other members here. Its officially called the "New Straight Jacket" and parts can be found however sometimes it does take a while. The lenses can be custom cut from donors, the earsocks are a little harder to find but do pop up now and then.

View attachment 661998

View attachment 661999

View attachment 662000

View attachment 662002

View attachment 662003

View attachment 662004
I’ll take it!

Legit and it is a special release, I have one and so do a couple other members here. Its officially called the "New Straight Jacket" and parts can be found however sometimes it does take a while. The lenses can be custom cut from donors, the earsocks are a little harder to find but do pop up now and then.

Thank you for letting me know. I really do appreciate the help. Once I get permissions, I'll probably see what these are worth, and invest in a pair of pit boss IIs or something similar.

Latest Posts

Back