• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Haha, WHAT HAS THIS CONVERSATION TURNED INTO! haha.

Yeah, they are smaller. Pretty much perfect condition, but until I have them next to my other pairs, I'm not convinced about them. ALL of my minutes have blemishes in the FMJ, im going to have to scuff these up to match

There was not. I see a lot of ppl mentioning “youth” when they list them only because of its size
This. A lot of sellers who don't know what they are looking at label some vintage Oakleys "youth" because they seem small compared to modern sunglasses. I've seen minutes, fives, mag four S, and all vintage wires called "youth" at some point or other.

This is my first post, be gentle.
Looking for some hope identifying two pairs of old Oakley sunglasses. These were mine as a teenager back in the late 80s and very early 90s. I've just opened a box from storage that hasn't seen daylight in 25 years and found several pairs of sunglasses, some cologne and birthday cards from old girlfriends among other miscellaneous junk.
I'll separate these posts to keep any replies straight.
1 of 2:

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

This is my first post, be gentle.
Looking for some hope identifying two pairs of old Oakley sunglasses. These were mine as a teenager back in the late 80s and very early 90s. I've just opened a box from storage that hasn't seen daylight in 25 years and found several pairs of sunglasses, some cologne and birthday cards from old girlfriends among other miscellaneous junk.
I'll separate these posts to keep any replies straight.
1 of 2:

View attachment 811195

View attachment 811196
Eyeshade, blue frame, violet iridium lens.

Back