• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hello -

Trying to find (by description only 😭, and memory) if anyone who is an eye jackets guru might be able to help me identify a pair I used to have but disappeared and I would like to start trying to replace.

I “think” they are eye jackets 2.0 because they have the three lines down the side of the temples in a curved line, but as I recall the temples go straight back similar to the eye jackets 1.0 a supposed to the more upward curvature that I see in the pictures of the 2.0 in the O-review database.

The color way was a translucent “frosted” whitish color, and alas I cannot remember the lense color.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?? Pardon my memory and my lack of taking pictures at the time I owned them 😕.

Any help or just laughing at me being a putz is muchly appreciated 🤪

Hello -

Trying to find (by description only 😭, and memory) if anyone who is an eye jackets guru might be able to help me identify a pair I used to have but disappeared and I would like to start trying to replace.

I “think” they are eye jackets 2.0 because they have the three lines down the side of the temples in a curved line, but as I recall the temples go straight back similar to the eye jackets 1.0 a supposed to the more upward curvature that I see in the pictures of the 2.0 in the O-review database.

The color way was a translucent “frosted” whitish color, and alas I cannot remember the lense color.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?? Pardon my memory and my lack of taking pictures at the time I owned them 😕.

Here all the Eye Jackets

Hello -

Maybe it was a minute 2.0?

Hello -

If it was in fact an Eye Jacket 2.0 and the frame was semi translucent it was fake. The EJ 2.0 only came out in 5 released color combinations, none were translucent.

If it was in fact an Eye Jacket 2.0 and the frame was semi translucent it was fake. The EJ 2.0 only came out in 5 released color combinations, none were translucent.
And that is why I love this forum! It was purchased at an authorized retailer, so I don’t think it’s fake, which means it was not an eye jacket 2.0!! The search continues!

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-26 at 1.57.12 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-26 at 2.14.15 PM.jpeg

Back