• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
IMG_0731.jpeg

IMG_0732.jpeg

IMG_0736.jpeg

Please help me with exakt model, I think it’s a T-wire?

Hey All - I stumbled upon this forum tonight after cleaning out my car's glove box this morning and I discovered buried in there two pairs of old Oakleys that haven't see the light of day in years.

The orange pair was left over from a photoshoot back in I think late 1997ish & the black pair I am pretty sure are from a Sunglass Hut in downtown Chicago maybe in the mid to late 2000's. I have tons of pics and memories wearing these but I am in the process of purging old junk in my life. Does anyone know what models they are and if they are worth keeping or just toss in the trash? Can new lenses (ie prescription) lenses be had?

Thanks,
Greg

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

Hey All - I stumbled upon this forum tonight after cleaning out my car's glove box this morning and I discovered buried in there two pairs of old Oakleys that haven't see the light of day in years.

The orange pair was left over from a photoshoot back in I think late 1997ish & the black pair I am pretty sure are from a Sunglass Hut in downtown Chicago maybe in the mid to late 2000's. I have tons of pics and memories wearing these but I am in the process of purging old junk in my life. Does anyone know what models they are and if they are worth keeping or just toss in the trash? Can new lenses (ie prescription) lenses be had?

Thanks,
Greg

View attachment 1119800

View attachment 1119801
The orange pair is a first generation Five. The frame gets brittle over time but they are a cool pair. Or at least I think so. The second pair is a Five Squared. Lenses can be had for these pretty easily even in Rx.

Extra points for being named Greg!

Latest Posts

Back