• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to forum but not to Oakley

Jakeracefox

I should Work at Oakley
Maine
how's it going guys? My name is Jake and I just joined the forum today. I have a small collection going so far probably nothing compared to a lot of you but here's what I have.

Matte black gas cans (beat up pair for work or whatever)

Matte black batwolf w polarized lens

Black ink batwolf

Gloss black monsterdog (need new lenses)

Matte black fuel cell with the tonnel American flag icon

TLD crankshaft

TLD chainlink

I'm looking for a pair of TLD gas cans if anybody knows where to get them or has a pair. Not looking to spend 300+ on these either. Probably won't find them for less idk. Anyway that's me and hope to meet some of you eventually.

Welcome to the forum!!! I see you like black sunglasses!!! Lol. Well after your probation period you can scan the exchange area! Or buy a premium membership! Anyway you'll find here what you want!

Yes I do like black shades. The only color I have so far are my icons for my batwolfs and my TLD collection that has a bit of color to it. I am looking to get some different colors into my collection in the near future. How long is the probationary period? I have looked at the exchange section but can't reply or see who actually posted it. There are some decent deals I saw and can't wait to start buying from some of you collectors. I need to get my hand on a case of some sort too.

how's it going guys? My name is Jake and I just joined the forum today. I have a small collection going so far probably nothing compared to a lot of you but here's what I have.

Matte black gas cans (beat up pair for work or whatever)

Matte black batwolf w polarized lens

Black ink batwolf

Gloss black monsterdog (need new lenses)

Matte black fuel cell with the tonnel American flag icon

TLD crankshaft

TLD chainlink

I'm looking for a pair of TLD gas cans if anybody knows where to get them or has a pair. Not looking to spend 300+ on these either. Probably won't find them for less idk. Anyway that's me and hope to meet some of you eventually.
Welcome to the forum

Here is a picture of my collection so far.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back