• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Oakley Country Bag Trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Got a few bags I can trade....
DSC02369_zps9650a3e1.jpg

What's left brotha?

Some people reacted to this post.
I have at least one of each still left, some a few more.

I'm interested in 1 Chinese, 2 Japan, 1 Brazil. I have a Kozik and Subdued bag and a hand full of $$ left. Please pm me what you have and what you need.

I wish I had some one to trade for MEXICO... if chang your mind .. pleas let me know Tnx

Username Hidden said:
I'm interested in 1 Chinese, 2 Japan, 1 Brazil. I have a Kozik and Subdued bag and a hand full of $$ left. Please pm me what you have and what you need.

- Japan acquired

Still looking for:
- Chinese
- Brazil

I have several Japan to trade. I need a lot of these bags.
Plz pm me if your interested.

Props to @Dyeraudio for obtaining the last micro bag to complete my set!!! Thanks brotha!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400342744.035826.jpg

Who needs what? Message me - I can get some and willing to pass them on for a small fee.

Username Hidden said:
Who needs what? Message me - I can get some and willing to pass them on for a small fee.

Your asking price of $15 + shipping isn't really a "small fee". Avoiding the sellers wanting $15 is the purpose of the trade thread. While I'm happy to compensate for them I can wait till they pop on ebay for that price.
Thanks

Username Hidden said:
Your asking price of $15 + shipping isn't really a "small fee". Avoiding the sellers wanting $15 is the purpose of the trade thread. While I'm happy to compensate for them I can wait till they pop on ebay for that price.
Thanks
Truth be told that isn't a bad price. I just grabbed 2 bags i didn't have at an O store in woodfield, IL (2 weeks ago) and they were $10 + tax so somewhere around $11 each. $15 is fair considering gas, packing material to ship them and his time.

Latest Posts

Back