• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Files Trademark for 'TeamVision'

lukelol

Oakley Beginner
According to the filing:
TEAMVISION™ trademark registration is intended to cover the category of optician and optometric services.
https://uspto.report/TM/90028426

Thoughts? New product line or some sort of eye-doctor partnership?

mark.png

Lux probably bought several company’s and are combing them into one
Wasn't Luxotica bought by Essilor awhile back? I wonder how much control they're going to administer over the Oakley brand, or will Luxotica still be in charge of it?

Wasn't Luxotica bought by Essilor awhile back? I wonder how much control they're going to administer over the Oakley brand, or will Luxotica still be in charge of it?
Merger not aquisition, then the two CEO's spent a year fighting about who was going to be in charge until Del Vecchio put his foot down and said it would be the Essilor guy Sagnieres and they were moving the headquarters out of Milan to Paris.

As a customer it's made no difference. My boxes of lenses that used to say Essilor now say Essilor Luxottica. This sounds like they might be gearing up for ownbrand Optical practices, or they're rebranding something they already do. I'm sure it will turn up in the trade magazines when they're ready.

Merger not aquisition, then the two CEO's spent a year fighting about who was going to be in charge until Del Vecchio put his foot down and said it would be the Essilor guy Sagnieres and they were moving the headquarters out of Milan to Paris.

As a customer it's made no difference. My boxes of lenses that used to say Essilor now say Essilor Luxottica. This sounds like they might be gearing up for ownbrand Optical practices, or they're rebranding something they already do. I'm sure it will turn up in the trade magazines when they're ready.
Thank you for the interesting back story.

Latest Posts

Back