• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flesh x Braindead

Hi all, I have two pairs of the tan flesh sandals from the BD drop a few months ago. One size 11.5, one 12. New in box, tried on once. Looking to sell. The pairs are listed on eBay (user: ruth502) for $200 per pair, but willing to do 185+shipping if purchased via PayPal or Zelle. I am located in the US, but can ship international depending on location. Reply, pm, or shoot me a message on my eBay listing(s).

Hi all, I have two pairs of the tan flesh sandals from the BD drop a few months ago. One size 11.5, one 12. New in box, tried on once. Looking to sell. The pairs are listed on eBay (user: ruth502) for $200 per pair, but willing to do 185+shipping if purchased via PayPal or Zelle. I am located in the US, but can ship international depending on location. Reply, pm, or shoot me a message on my eBay listing(s).
You'll need to post them in the sales sections. No for sale threads are allowed outside of those.

posted a wtb but if anybody has flesh from the first drop in 11 (sand and ice) i am looking to round out the collection! lightly worn is fine 😌

i really loved this shoe but i expected more from the finish. 😶

11604784-ee41-45b2-a4f7-b7a0f6e2768e.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back