• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flesh x Braindead

Yeah the new sole material on the current releases are nowhere near as durable or as supportive as the old Flesh pairs I have. They provide more cushioning and are lightweight but I don't see them having the lifespan that the old ones have had.
Do you have any issues with them starting to wear or tear?

I love the shoes, but will probably wear them for short bursts instead of going out all day in them.

Do you have any issues with them starting to wear or tear?

I love the shoes, but will probably wear them for short bursts instead of going out all day in them.

I think they will still hold up just deteriorate much quicker over time unlike the originals, often for this type of material the best thing to do is wear them rather than letting them sit as they'll just end up crumbling if not worn enough, but you'd still be looking at ~6-7 years from that occurring.

Pictures of all three Flesh models releasing next week.
IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4790.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

I think they will still hold up just deteriorate much quicker over time unlike the originals, often for this type of material the best thing to do is wear them rather than letting them sit as they'll just end up crumbling if not worn enough, but you'd still be looking at ~6-7 years from that occurring.
I mean mine already starting tearing pretty badly. I think I posted a pic a few pages backScreenshot_20230317-180804.png

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back