• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flesh x Braindead

I think the Red Jacquard pair will be exclusive, they have it alone in the promo shots same way the White Ostrich flesh was last month.
IMG_5451.jpg

IMG_5450.jpg

If anyone is still looking for the Flesh, deadstock.ca just received the Suede and Taupe and has a lot of sizes remaining
The Suede/Taupe totally remind me of my late grandfathers slippers. And not in a good way LOL. But thanks for sending the info. I grabbed a pair of the yellow/black ones. Those have some style! My grandfather wouldn’t have been caught dead wearing them. (Bad pun sorry)

FF65EE8E-AFD9-4293-82DB-A67F9DECB53D.jpeg

If anyone is still looking for the Flesh, deadstock.ca just received the Suede and Taupe and has a lot of sizes remaining
nice thanks! just grabbed a taupe. cheaper than US retail and free shipping from canada. gotta love it.

if anybody is looking for a size 11 sand/blue sandal i will be moving on my pair [worn once] to abide by my 1-in-1-out philosophy

Last edited:
The Red Jacquard chopsaw is confirmed brain dead exclusive, other two pairs will be available elsewhere as well. Hope we start seeing some new models soon, I know fall will have the chopsaw mules with the CDG collab.

Back