• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flesh x Braindead

Anyone have pics wearing them?

87008ED9-029D-41DB-9F94-9ED62BE8D734.jpeg

I have a pair of the recent release flesh shoes. The sole is ridiculous, uncomfortable and unstable (for me). The bottom of the heel is oversized and has the strange bulbs on it. It makes me feel like I am leaning forward and a strangle wobble while walking.

I can’t imagine how these sandals fit/feel but so would be interested to hear. I usually wear a size 12 and the 12 flesh shoes are a bit snug for sure. Hard to pull on and off for sure.

I’d love to hear someone’s comments on the fit, feel and sizing comparison for the sandals. I would have tried a pair from Oakley with 50/50 send them back but all after market offer no returns which is the reason I am still stuck with the strange feeling flesh shoes.

I see concepts no longer has them for sale
Yeah they took them down the next day. I think they realized they had put them up early because I ordered the black ones an hour or so before they disappeared and they still showed plenty of sizes available.

@MicahS did your concepts order arrive?

I think they timed it that we receive the order exactly on Launch day but they messed up releasing the Chopswe Mules early. I asked the sales associate at BrainDead when the Mules would be released and she said "not anytime soon" lol View attachment 1053990
Yeah I got the black ones in the mail yesterday and the jacquard pair last week. The grape sandal says its shipped and will be her next week.

I didn't pickup the blue or grey ones, they were a little to plain for me.

I have a pair of the recent release flesh shoes. The sole is ridiculous, uncomfortable and unstable (for me). The bottom of the heel is oversized and has the strange bulbs on it. It makes me feel like I am leaning forward and a strangle wobble while walking.

I can’t imagine how these sandals fit/feel but so would be interested to hear. I usually wear a size 12 and the 12 flesh shoes are a bit snug for sure. Hard to pull on and off for sure.

I’d love to hear someone’s comments on the fit, feel and sizing comparison for the sandals. I would have tried a pair from Oakley with 50/50 send them back but all after market offer no returns which is the reason I am still stuck with the strange feeling flesh shoes.
From what I can remember they fit pretty close to how they did originally. Mine old pair was so worn in that its hard to compare them.

As far as the snug fit, yes. Even the originals ran slightly small. So small that on the original pairs it is common to have the elastic part at the top of the standard flesh be messed up from being stretched so much.

Also on the heel, the originals were pretty tall as well, basically elevated. They were so big that they caused a lot of heel drag when you walked. You can see that in most used pairs. The "bulbs" as you describe them are usually worn down significantly.

Back