• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley holeshot call of duty mw3 watch

As per what has been said these were limited hand outs to people that helped collaborate for MW3 most regular run of the mill Holeshots go in the 200-250 range with rubber bands pricing wise. I would say these value closely to the Cuba and devils brigade maybe more if the outer box wasn’t damaged because that’s what really separates it apart because It’s has a regular boring bezel I would say. But none the less a cool piece especially if your a COD Fan. So roughly 400-450 max if you ask me.

As per what has been said these were limited hand outs to people that helped collaborate for MW3 most regular run of the mill Holeshots go in the 200-250 range with rubber bands pricing wise. I would say these value closely to the Cuba and devils brigade maybe more if the outer box wasn’t damaged because that’s what really separates it apart because It’s has a regular boring bezel I would say. But none the less a cool piece especially if your a COD Fan. So roughly 400-450 max if you ask me.
Awesome ! Thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it 👍👍

Back