• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
From the choices in post #127, I would only be interested in the Prizm Black or Prizm Sapphire; the rest don't look as mirrored.

I see on o review they are talking about these releasing at week 16, week 17, etc. Does anybody know when is that?

I see on o review they are talking about these releasing at week 16, week 17, etc. Does anybody know when is that?
That was me who wrote that. Week 1 is the first week of January and then you count down. So week 17 would be the week starting 26th of April. I sure hope it won’t take that long.

That was me who wrote that. Week 1 is the first week of January and then you count down. So week 17 would be the week starting 26th of April. I sure hope it won’t take that long.
Thanks. Based on how many we are seeing its hard to believe it will take that long to release.

That’s what I was thinking. But if that’s the case then I’m kicking myself for not buying the ones I saw on EBay!
Is there any frames getting released in the first couple months of the year (now through late February)?

Back