• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pit Boss Ii 2 nice replica, fake or real?

josuecastillo1980

Oakley Beginner
I wonder if you guys with your experience think these pair are Legit... I've never seen in real life but I got doubt since I saw the "pit bull ii" is like printed and in real ones is engraved, is there some version that is printed?

Screenshot_20200928-091739_Mercado Libre.jpg

Screenshot_20200928-091843_Mercado Libre.jpg

Screenshot_20200928-091813_Mercado Libre.jpg

Screenshot_20200928-091802_Mercado Libre.jpg

Screenshot_20200928-091754_Mercado Libre.jpg

Screenshot_20200928-091749_Mercado Libre.jpg

It isn’t a very well known frame to fake as far as I have seen.

Depends if you are happy with a look-a-like or want the real deal.

Most folks here would either tell you to walk away or suggest killing it with fire 🔥
Ok, I got it, I really like always to get the real thing, I've owned only genuine oakleys since I can afford them (adult life) and I've got vrry nice price ok ebay and my actual pairs have like 5 years old since I didn't buy new ones, I see on oakley website that they have less models and not cool as those pit boss pr similar like oil rig, and that was the reason I want those pit boss 2... Well thanks

Ok, I got it, I really like always to get the real thing, I've owned only genuine oakleys since I can afford them (adult life) and I've got vrry nice price ok ebay and my actual pairs have like 5 years old since I didn't buy new ones, I see on oakley website that they have less models and not cool as those pit boss pr similar like oil rig, and that was the reason I want those pit boss 2... Well thanks

Better to save your money and buy the real deal, brother.

The quality is better and you will feel great wearing them!

Good luck.

Fake. never had that colour Icon and lenses. if they didn't disclose it's a custom change...

also some other telltale signs, but very good replica.

interesting that they actually used almost the right SKU if a 4th colorway was released for the PB2. but alas, there were only 3.

Back