jesusek

Oakley Enthusiast
Poland
Hello,
some week ago I bought a c-six, and now I think to sell my Oakley Pit Boss Tron Legacy Limited Edition.

I have glasses with a box, a cloth and papers and a backpack everything used but mint condition.

Im thinking about that price (auction on ebay):

1. glasses with box and papers (everything looks like new) - 1650$
2. backpack (i used it maybe 30 times)- 450$
3. complete set: glasses + backpack 1950$

What do you think about this price?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:

Atticus

What's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Central PA
I don't think you'll get that on eBay, but you can always try. I bought a Tron PB1 for well under $1K a few months ago. They may be up a little bit right now, but I don't think they are doubled...

jesusek

Oakley Enthusiast
Poland
here in europe we have a little diffrent prices, for example for standard pit boss in mint condition (no box and papers) u need pay around 900-1000k$, for c-six aluminium with box and papers i paid 2600$

htrap2294

Clap Guru
Premium Member
San Diego, CA
here in europe we have a little diffrent prices, for example for standard pit boss in mint condition (no box and papers) u need pay around 900-1000k$, for c-six aluminium with box and papers i paid 2600$

That sounds like someone ripped you off. There's many European sellers here and while their prices are a little higher on average, it's not double the price. European prices are around 10-15 percent higher.

New Threads