• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Pit Boss Tron Legacy + backack value

here in europe we have a little diffrent prices, for example for standard pit boss in mint condition (no box and papers) u need pay around 900-1000k$, for c-six aluminium with box and papers i paid 2600$

Where the phuk are you buying Boss’s at those prices ?

3 basic PB’s bought in Europe over the last 2-3 months and i haven’t paid more than €400 and that was for perfect examples ... just because someone phukwit lists a PB1 for €600+ doesn’t mean he/she will be getting €600+ . .. . and just to prove that even the limited edition PB’s don’t sell for $1400+ i recently picked up a Ducati PB in mint condition for $750 .

3 basic PB’s bought in Europe over the last 2-3 months and i haven’t paid more than €400 and that was for perfect examples ... just because someone phukwit lists a PB1 for €600+ doesn’t mean he/she will be getting €600+ . .. . and just to prove that even the limited edition PB’s don’t sell for $1400+ i recently picked up a Ducati PB in mint condition for $750 .

And this is read in his Calm voice!!!!

Don’t get him fired up!!!!!

That sounds like someone ripped you off. There's many European sellers here and while their prices are a little higher on average, it's not double the price. European prices are around 10-15 percent higher.

I agree with this... generally 10-15% over US prices is what you have to pay in Europe.

During the last 12 months I have bought three pairs of Pit boss 1's from Europe/shipping to Europe. All mint with paperwork and elite boxes and according to currency ratios as of today these are the prices I have paid including shipping costs:

Tron $700 (with this one I was lucky as I was the only bidder in Ebay UK on this)

Polished black $605

Rootbeer $575

There currently seems to be a peak in demand for the Tron so I would say the USD 900-1000 is a good estimate at the moment. And if you ask for a higher price you might get lucky. It only takes two persons willing to really compete against each other to go over the estimated market price. Anyway this seems like a good time to sell Trons.

But I don't think it's very likely you will get more than around USD 1000 for your Tron. Please remember that sometimes in Ebay there are high prices asked but there no takers for months. So you should not make benchmarking against those asking prices.

3 basic PB’s bought in Europe over the last 2-3 months and i haven’t paid more than €400 and that was for perfect examples ...

Agree
It is easy to find a PB under 500 EUR... under 400 is feasible, under 300 is my play ground :)

Is there someone from Europe who wanna buy PB1 Rootbeer complete, dirt cheap AF - only $950,- :onthequiet:

I guess you misspelled PB1 Tron
1564767777937.png

Back