• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley RX Promo

Chris A Hardaway

The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
West Coast, USA
If anyone is interested in trying my services please send me a Private Message with a copy of your RX and PD Measurement. I'm happy to match ongoing Oakley.com RX promotional prices for a limited time. This can include frames and lenses!!!

I've noticed a slight decline in revenue related to RX orders, and X-metal buying as a whole. I still do RX orders for X-metals like Juliet and Penny, but that's at my normal rate. RX available in most genuine Prizm RX "tints" "polarized" and Anti glare options... But I'm still here and willing to help whenever I have time / availability!

Thank you to the O-Forum and all my supporters over the last 8 years. This price match promo is for you!!!!

I might be in for some Rx for my Xmetals. Currently an Oakley Julie Rx progressive, BI
thats probably way to old for my eyes, 10-15 years LOL.
I have a near sight bronze Fuse for a carbon Juliet.
Do you still have the XX emeralds progressive?
( maybe this will generate some bsiness, my friend)
Come on all you blind OF peeps. Get your Xmetas Rx'd

Get the x metals rxd!
Emerald is no longer an option though. Just prizm Jade and prizm Jade polarized! Still very nice lens in penny Juliet or xx xmetal

You don't want to see my prescription bro.

tumblr_pht5knwYGX1ugs59a_640.jpg

If anyone is interested in trying my services please send me a Private Message with a copy of your RX and PD Measurement. I'm happy to match ongoing Oakley.com RX promotional prices for a limited time. This can include frames and lenses!!!

I've noticed a slight decline in revenue related to RX orders, and X-metal buying as a whole. I still do RX orders for X-metals like Juliet and Penny, but that's at my normal rate. RX available in most genuine Prizm RX "tints" "polarized" and Anti glare options... But I'm still here and willing to help whenever I have time / availability!

Thank you to the O-Forum and all my supporters over the last 8 years. This price match promo is for you!!!!
Hey Chris, I'm trying to find a source to order a pair of FLAK 2.0 XL's with Prizm RX lenses. I'm a newbie, without DM functions yet. Is that something you'd be able to help me out with?

Hey Chris, I'm trying to find a source to order a pair of FLAK 2.0 XL's with Prizm RX lenses. I'm a newbie, without DM functions yet. Is that something you'd be able to help me out with?
I'm def able to help. But i prefer doing that through DM to keep your private info private. Let me know when you're a full fledged member?

Haven’t been on in a minute but need to get some RX lenses for some Holston frames. Is it possible to do the transition lenses?

As far as I understand Holston had been discontinued over a year ago. So I can do transitions lenses for them in RX but I would need.
1) private message w type RX, PD measurement, and written request (i.e. single vision or progressive lenses, transitions color: brown, grey, green, Sapphire, amber, etc).
2) you'd need to send me your frame w lenses still installed (so I'll basically need the frame and templates)
3) you to understand these WILL NOT be Oakley branded Rx. Since Holston is a discontinued frame.
Let me know if I can help further @hellomoto_25

Back