• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley RX Promo

I’m thinking of getting a used pair of Juliets and want to know how much to get single vision rx lenses. I don’t really care if they’re Oakley brand. Looking for a rough price shipped within North America.
Also have a pair of gascans I need rx lenses for.

I’m thinking of getting a used pair of Juliets and want to know how much to get single vision rx lenses. I don’t really care if they’re Oakley brand. Looking for a rough price shipped within North America.
Also have a pair of gascans I need rx lenses for.
I'm currently charging $375 to $425 per pair depending on the lens color / features (polarized, prizm, non polarized etc).

That's for Juliet. I can go the gascan for closer to $350.

I'm currently charging $375 to $425 per pair depending on the lens color / features (polarized, prizm, non polarized etc).

That's for Juliet. I can go the gascan for closer to $350.
Are those Oakley lenses?
The price for the lenses is fine, it’s the price of the Juliet’s I’m looking at on top. I’ve always wanted a pair but, man, do I have to pay a lot for it!

As far as I understand Holston had been discontinued over a year ago. So I can do transitions lenses for them in RX but I would need.
1) private message w type RX, PD measurement, and written request (i.e. single vision or progressive lenses, transitions color: brown, grey, green, Sapphire, amber, etc).
2) you'd need to send me your frame w lenses still installed (so I'll basically need the frame and templates)
3) you to understand these WILL NOT be Oakley branded Rx. Since Holston is a discontinued frame.
Let me know if I can help further @hellomoto_25
Can you tell me if the Oakley branded transition Rx are superior enough to pick a new frame and go that route? I love the holston frame and haven’t found a like frame. But I would if it would be worth it.

Can you tell me if the Oakley branded transition Rx are superior enough to pick a new frame and go that route? I love the holston frame and haven’t found a like frame. But I would if it would be worth it.
Oakley won't rx this frame anymore to the best of my knowledge. And no Oakley aren't superior. Same transitions brand quality.

Back