• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY SPLICE HELP!

bchang811

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys!

I recently purchased a pair of Oakley splice, and the most tragic thing happened! The plastic part of the frame has shattered due to poor packaging and handling.
I was wondering if there was anyone on this forum who may have a donor pair or even extra parts. Any leads or bumps would be extra appreciated!

Theres also a minor problem, one of the plastic inserts is stuck in the hole with the screw attached......any suggestions on getting that out? I was thinking of heating up a hot glue stick and inserting it into the hole and waiting for it to completely cool down before attempting to screw it out.

Please let me know if this is the incorrect forum to post, Id be happy to take it down and post it in the correct place

IMG_8741.JPG

IMG_8742.JPG

IMG_8743.JPG

IMG_8744.JPG

IMG_8745.JPG

Oh wow, that's really sad to see. Piss poor packaging. I would definitely just send that back to seller and not deal with trying to fix it.

Oh wow, that's really sad to see. Piss poor packaging. I would definitely just send that back to seller and not deal with trying to fix it.
Dang I had some hope on here but i know it is considerably an older frame, thanks man!

Back