• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Stand V2 -NEW STUFF! Check It Out!

Cool. Let me know when you get it

Sure thing. I will post pictures straight away.

Oh and that thing I was telling you about in PMs I am getting a refund. The guy was a scammer and was actually posted about on the board.

It sure shows off the ear stems more and is more industrial looking like the aluminum cases.
We probably still need a few more people interested to get this piece in the cheap range. Thanks for all the positive replies. I surely want this one made.

It sure shows off the ear stems more and is more industrial looking like the aluminum cases.
We probably still need a few more people interested to get this piece in the cheap range. Thanks for all the positive replies. I surely want this one made.

It's been a few days since I have heard anything about this new design. Any other takers? We still need a couple more people.

Hi

I might be interested in compact displays. I have 50+ pairs of x-metal and I have to make them all fit in a single wide tower because i ended choosing my wife and son over getting a second one...e
I have many metal 2-units and some 3 units 2.0. These are nice but take a lot of space.
3 or 4-units with the design of the original 2 in mmetal would be great but is that possible?
What kind of displays would you have that could fit my needs?

Thanks

Back