• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Sunglasses/Lenses/Parts Sale (A Little of Everything)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
PM...

Some people reacted to this post.
Lots of everything just listed - M Frames (Some one off stuff), Metals, Wires, Jawbones, Racing Jackets, Radars, Blades, Jackets…

Looking for trades for stuff on my list too!

BUMP - Listed 2 pairs of 24K XX, a Boxed OTT, MUZM Eye Jackets, Tons of M Frames (Some one off stuff), Metals, Wires, Jawbones, Racing Jackets, Frogskins, Holbrooks, Radars, Blades, Jackets…

I'd rather trade for stuff on that list, but I can work deals here too! Please take a look, lots of very rare and cool stuff here!

BUMP - Still a lot here.

Not Oakley, but willing to trade for a MoonSwatch in preferably Saturn, Mercury, or Moon!

Username Hidden said:
BUMP - Still a lot here.

Not Oakley, but willing to trade for a MoonSwatch in preferably Saturn, Mercury, or Moon!
Don't go crazy on the Moonswatch. It's not a limited edition and will be soon available on the web :)

Username Hidden said:
Don't go crazy on the Moonswatch. It's not a limited edition and will be soon available on the web :)
I've heard mixed things on this. eBay prices are ridiculous. Would love to see them online!

Username Hidden said:
I've heard mixed things on this. eBay prices are ridiculous. Would love to see them online!
1648532109183.png

Have to say that's they will be available... I expect them online as well.

Username Hidden said:
That still says only in stores though…
Yes, but in any case... it won't be a super-duper limited edition but just a normal one. How is the retail there? Is any store near home?

Another BIG time Bump! Tons of everything! Very interested in trades, but selling too!

Lots of Metals and vintage frames to sweeten the trade deals ;)

Inbox clear!

Back