• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

okI have a question on sizing. straightback-ridgeline-drop point-double edge.

jageya

Oakley Enthusiast
I have straight back which fits me good..i also have the turbine rotor that is similar bit wider but still works and the ridgeline which works on me as well. I was looking at the drop point/double edge pairs if i find a deal but the drop point seems not as tall as the straightback..i think its like 40 vs 44 on straightback. Anyone have measurements of these all and can tell me if these or any others are close to the straightback. The turbine rotor and ridgeline work but are def wider on the face then the straightback for me. I am jonesing for something in that fit range of straightback. thanx
I also have the slipshot that i like but are again wider then the straightback...not that its bad but not as snug on me. I have a med face not a wide head. The numbers in other brands can be odd too...i have raybans in everything from 50mm to 59mm and they all fit well but its all based on shape and frame of course..persol i like the 54 to 57 on my face...the new wayfarer in 55mm works well but that lens is kind of not very tall(thats the look i guess).I have kaenons i like such as burnet/burnet mid/ redding/silverwood/arcats sr/burnet fc/ and they all seem to look good on my face...even the bsg2 and fox duncans look ok ..So i just wonder what the sizing for oakley is more like because they are all so wrapped.. the sliver stealth looks cool but is even smaller then the straightback. even the mercenary and foragers i have fit well as does the evzero stride and ev zero radar and sutro light.

bsg2.jpg

Last edited:
Back