• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile?

People, everyone knows Chinese food is all cat meat. View attachment 371579
You see. That's the misconception right there.

We just don't eat cat....

We eat dog, live mice....and, wait for it...human placenta.

Come on man, a billion Asians can't be wrong.

P.S. The fact that we are the most numerous race on the planet is proof that sheep testicles are the real deal in terms of being an aphrodisiac.

0522182148_HDR.jpg

The snake tried to get free today. Oops.

Eugene (named after the "Walking Dead" character).
I adopted him last year from a woman who fosters 15+ cats.
When I move from room to room, he has to beat me to it, if I lean over, he jumps onto my shouder and lets me carry him around,when I say "roll over", he rolls over in my arms and lets me hold him like a baby.
This cat is more 'dog' than cat. If I'm relaxing on the couch, he will bring a catnip mouse to me (I've trained him to drop it in my hand). So I will throw it at the wall down the hall, he'll bound after it, bring it back, and repeat.
Sometimes I'll wake up with him lying on my stomach, with his face a few inches from mine. :rolleyes:
20180308_164712.jpg

Eugene (named after the "Walking Dead" character).
I adopted him last year from a woman who fosters 15+ cats.
When I move from room to room, he has to beat me to it, if I lean over, he jumps onto my shouder and lets me carry him around,when I say "roll over", he rolls over in my arms and lets me hold him like a baby.
This cat is more 'dog' than cat. If I'm relaxing on the couch, he will bring a catnip mouse to me (I've trained him to drop it in my hand). So I will throw it at the wall down the hall, he'll bound after it, bring it back, and repeat.
Sometimes I'll wake up with him lying on my stomach, with his face a few inches from mine. :rolleyes:
View attachment 478517

Yep, like him.