• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Player Selection Sutro

I am all for gold but it seems to me Oakley is stuck on it lately... It is starting to make the colorway stale. IMO they missed the mark with the Xmas fade not using snow Jade for the lens...
Idk could have been an overload of green then. Should have did a chrome for Xmas pair. Gold go with the rams colorway on the latest one. The colorway reminds me of some of the old school splatter colors. Most of these releases have been sweet. Especially compared to other collections like mvp. I’d like to see some frogs now though.

Idk could have been an overload of green then. Should have did a chrome for Xmas pair. Gold go with the rams colorway on the latest one. The colorway reminds me of some of the old school splatter colors. Most of these releases have been sweet. Especially compared to other collections like mvp. I’d like to see some frogs now though.
Agreed... the designs have been pretty cool but everywhere you look including space encoder and Fortinite it has been gold... Just time to mix it up a bit and throw us a chrome or violet... something cool

I am all for gold but it seems to me Oakley is stuck on it lately... It is starting to make the colorway stale. IMO they missed the mark with the Xmas fade not using snow Jade for the lens...
They did the same with the fiire lens
Agreed... the designs have been pretty cool but everywhere you look including space encoder and Fortinite it has been gold... Just time to mix it up a bit and throw us a chrome or violet... something cool
They better release chrome in all the beaked lens models before they start any other frames. Unless the process for that color has a high failure rate and that's why the Mahomes version never saw a public release. They need a dark green and a dark violet or fire for sure.

Back