• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Player Selection BXTR

I agree. Pretty cool color combo

IMG_4401.jpeg

IMG_4403.jpeg

Ordered mine the morning of and received confirmation. Few days later I got the shipping email. Just today I get an email saying I initiated a return for them. I never even received them in the mail. FML Oakley🤬

Ordered mine the morning of and received confirmation. Few days later I got the shipping email. Just today I get an email saying I initiated a return for them. I never even received them in the mail. FML Oakley🤬
Return via Oakley or return via shipper? If it's via shipper call them ASAP, a lot of times that's a red flag for internal theft FYI.

Return via Oakley or return via shipper? If it's via shipper call them ASAP, a lot of times that's a red flag for internal theft FYI.
There was never any shipping info provided so they say the item was out of stock. I told them I ordered it AND got confirmation of it before several others even knew about it. They got theirs but I got hosed. They didn’t have an answer for that.😒

There was never any shipping info provided so they say the item was out of stock. I told them I ordered it AND got confirmation of it before several others even knew about it. They got theirs but I got hosed. They didn’t have an answer for that.😒
Un-real. That definitely sucks, they offer the standard 30% off coupon for everything except the stuff you actually want?

Un-real. That definitely sucks, they offer the standard 30% off coupon for everything except the stuff you actually want?
First call they offered me the 30% voucher. Got on the “message us” online and they offered me 15%. I said I didn’t want that. I wanted the glasses. He then gave me 40% in the end. 😒

Back